The leather is an expensive product which gives a fine look to all the products using this material, but it needs great care to protect it for a long time. Like every other thing, if you expose leather constantly to sunlight, dirt, heat and humidity, they ruin its looks. Hence, you need proper care and cleaning with the right product to increase the lifespan of leather.
A leather cleaner is a product which removes dirt, grime, oils and any foreign substance from your leather surface which otherwise can trap in the leather pores and damage it. The leather cleaner prepares the leather surface for conditioning and moisturizing, and removes the oils and polish already present on the surface and clean it.
- Gentle for fine leather but strong against stains.
- Contain no additives, silicones or oils.
- Leave no residue
- Easy to rinse
- It has Glycerine – rich pH formula which makes leather soft and supple.
- Effectively remove dirt and grime.
- It is ideal to use on luggage, footwear, furniture, leather auto upholstery, handbags, briefcases and sports equipment.
- It is best for maintenance of your vehicle
- It is toxic to human skin so apply it after wearing gloves.
- Not suitable to be used on suede or extremely soft leathers.
- It is not effective in the leather restoration
- It will not help in reviving worn out discolored
Lexol – pH is a pure cleaner which does not contain toxic silicones and oils. Despite its unpleasant odor, it is appealing to the users. It is effective for cleaning the cracks in the products. It not only makes leather clean but makes it more attractive, shiny and clean.