Leather car seats give your car a fine, premium look; however, in return, they also demand high maintenance. Leather, with time, can become stiff because of the marks, stains, spills and dirt that may damage it. You need to regularly clean it and care for it properly to preserve its beauty for a long time. A variety of leather cleaners is available in the market and the following are some of the best available products.
This product is in the market since 1968, and since then it’s one of the best leather cleaners.
- Besides car seats, you can use it for cleaning leather bags, gloves, and furniture.
- Help in removing molds in cars
- Durable and can last up to six months after first use.
- It can damage the leather when rubbed roughly or not used properly.
TrinNova Leather Cleaner
It is a perfect product for cleaning and conditioning car seats.
- You can use it on other surfaces like faux Saffiano, vinyl, compound, and dura blend.
- Regular usage of this cleaner increases the life of leather and preserves its softness.
- Very helpful in removing stains, dirt and spills.
- Using this product on a regular basis will make the leather last longer
- Retain softness of leather’s texture
- Effective in removing any grime, stains and dirt.
- Not weather resistant
Leather Nova Conditioner & Cleaner:
- It has a complete cleaning kit with a pad which helps in application of the cleaner
- It increases the durability of the leather, makes it soft and protects it from cracks.
- It gives decent shine to the leather.
- In the form of watery solution which might cause disturbance
Armor all 10961 Leather cleaning gel:
- Cleans, Polishes and moisturizes the leather
- Gives supple feel to the leather
- Smells bad
- Quite greasy and sticky
Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner
- It can be used on all leather products from car seats to boots to furniture to clothing.
- It effectively revitalizes and polishes leather effectively.
- Not for stubborn stains
You know that several leather car cleaners are available in the market; therefore, you should consider the type of your car’s leather while buying the cleaner. Apply carefully, and you can enjoy the soft, shiny, factory-fresh leather for a long time.