Leather car seats give your car a fine, premium look, so it also deserves great care. The leather seats demand high maintenance because leather becomes stiff over time. You need to look for best car leather cleaner because the marks, stains, spills and dirt can damage it. As there are varieties of leathers available in the market, you need to look for the best leather cleaner for the type of car leather you have. The leather cleaner works as life-savior for the car leather because it restores the lost luster and smoothness of the leather seats by removing all stains and marks. Though the cleaning is a bit difficult and takes time depending on the stains, the result is worth it.
Top 10 Car Leather Cleaning Products:
In 1968, this product appeared in the market, and since then it has been one of the best leather cleaners. It is best because of its features:
- You can also clean leather bags, gloves, and furniture with it.
- It helps in removing molds in cars.
- It’s durable and can last up to six months after first use.
- Can damage the leather if not rubbed properly.
TrinNova Leather Cleaner with Microfiber Towel:
TrinNova leather cleaner is simply perfect for cleaning and conditioning car seats.
- You can use this cleaner on other surfaces like faux Saffiano, vinyl, compound, and dura blend along with pure leather.
- Regular usage of this cleaner increases the life of leather and preserves its softness.
- It is very helpful in removing stains, dirt, and spills from the leather.
- Regular use of this product will retain its soft texture
- Comes with an additional microfiber towel
- Not weather resistant
Leather Nova Conditioner & Cleaner For Furniture, Car Cleaning Kit
- It’s a complete cleaning kit with a pad which helps in the application of the cleaner
- It increases the durability of the leather
- It makes protects it from cracks by making it strong
- It gives decent shine to the leather.
- Easy to use.
- Sometimes during use watery solution spills
- It has a bad persistent smell
Meguiar’s Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner and Conditioner
- Easy to use
- Gives mild natural shine and softness to leather
- Nice smelling product
- Makes the surface a little slippery
Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner and Cleaner
- if applied on dark colored leather, it does not fade color
- Brings the natural mild shine in the leather
- Avoid contact with other car parts and fabrics because It could damage other materials
- Not effective in removing oil and dirt from the seats’ stitching.
Lexol Leather Cleaner and Conditioner Kit
- Weather resistant
- Gives smooth, natural finish to the leather.
- Reasonable price
- Doesn’t remove hard stains and old dirt marks
Chamberlain’s Leather Milk Conditioner and Cleaner
- Gives a hydrated, soft and supple texture to leather
- It won’t be effective in removing stains
Ruskin Leather Care Cream and Conditioner:
- It is a nice-smelling product
- Gives a soft, supple texture to leather
- For all leather types
- Don’t leave it on the leather for more than five minutes or it will fade or damage the leather.
Armor all 10961 Leather care Gel:
- Cleans, Polishes and moisturizes the leather
- Gives a supple feel to the leather
- It leaves a bad smell
- Quite greasy and sticky
Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner
- You can use it on all leather products, from car seats to boots to furniture to clothing.
- It effectively revitalizes and polishes the leather.
- Not for stubborn stains
Several leather car cleaners are available in the market. Choosing the one you need is critical because different cleaners are available for different types of leather. However, the above review and breakdown of features for different products will help you chose the one that’s perfect for your needs. Apply the care leather cleaner of your choice carefully, and you can enjoy the soft, shiny, factory-fresh leather for life.